Let's change the way you feel about those curls! This post is all about curly hair and caring for it by Redken's Curvaceous. All curls are not created equal. In fact, most heads have 2-4 types of curls so choosing the the product may be difficult. You or we need to decide if the curls need to he separated, woken up, or need definition. Besides using a diffuser here are some tips to make you life a little better.
Here is a simple break down of all the products in the line-
- Now that it's winter it's time to change up your game. Stay hydrated! The humidity is gone and the dry hot heat inside and the cold Mn winter can really dry out your locks. Use a deep conditioner masque once or even twice a week. Also on days you don't wash, add some Curvaceous conditioner to the ends and follow with the products. Sleep on those curls and put the diffuser away, refresh in the am with some water and a few products we choose for you for reactivation and a shine boost. Lastly we need to banish that dullness! Curly hair is less shiny naturally due to the cuticle being roughed up and the shape of the hair so Moroccan Oil is ESSENTIAL! Every day adding this will strengthen them and add shine, just mix in a few drops with ringlet, wind up, or your favorite Curvaceous product.
- Curvaceous Cream Shampoo Low-lathering, sulfate-free formula that gently cleanses and adds moisture and definition without weight
- Curvaceous Conditioner Leave-in/rinse-out formula quenches hair with weightless conditioning and can be left in for extra curl definition and softness
- Curvaceous Curl Dive Deeply nourishing rinse-out mask that replenishes and repairs even the driest twists and curls
- Curvaceous Full Swirl 2 in 1 cream/serum formula fights frizz, seals in moisture and locks out humidity. Control for all curl types.
- Curvaceous Wind Up Reactivating spray refreshes dry and/or damp curls and tames frizz throughout the day
- Curvaceous Wave Ahead Texturizing mousse is a lightweight, airy foam that adds body and structure to define waves.
- Curvaceous Ringlet Reigns in curls with control, definition, soft hold and a shiny, touchable finish. Perfect base to prep curls.